The World’s Only FREE Bookkeeping Service Because your phone does the work
FREE Mileage Tracking with AutoKept
✓ 10 seconds to record mileage
✓ No GPS so your battery doesn't die
✓ Simple spreadsheet reports
✓ IRS compliant
Click Above To Get AutoKept Today
5 Minute Learning Curve
Why I invented AutoKept.
Since 1971 my bookkeeper has hounded me at least 3 times a week about WHERE I spent money, WHY I spent it, or WHO was in the lunch meeting. Then, at the end of the year my CPA did the same thing, consistently asking for PROOF of my transactions before he would do my tax return. When I realized that voice recognition and artificial intelligence would kill the nagging once and for all – that was it. I hired some programmers in Arizona and got-er-done. Now I can record and code all money events & mileage in under 14 seconds. At last, you can too.
How can we deliver AutoKept for FREE?
You will not believe the clever way we got your cost down to zero. Watch the 90 second video below.
What happens when you click the ‘Join Now’ button?
There are a few easy steps for downloading a customized version of AutoKept. Watch this 90 second video now.
Try It Out Today!
Just click the JOIN TODAY button to get started
DIY bookkeeping and tax records as easy as 1 – 2 – 3
1. Fill in the registration
2. Download the app
3. Watch the training video
Why do we need a registration process for DIY bookkeeping and tax tracking?
First, we customize AutoKept to fit your specific situation, automatically, so you’ll see a few questions about your current needs on the next page. Also, the IRS requires that your contact data be part of your records for deductions and expenses. So that data is critical in the eventuality of an audit.
All transactions are encrypted on the phone by Apple or Android technology. Once the transactions are uploaded they are hosted on the Amazon Web Service with military grade encryption.
To ask us a question – just click below. Most questions are answered within 20 minutes 9-5 mountain time or the next morning.
Ask A Question
Your Order Was Completed Successfully!
Now you just need to create a password to access your account.
It looks like you had previuosly created a user with the email you entered in the order form. Therefore all you need to do is continue loging in with the same email and password.
Your account was created. We hope you save hundreds of hours in clerical work this year and a ton of money on your taxes.
A text link to your customized version of AutoKept will arrive in the next few minutes.
Download the AutoKept app to your phone.
On the logon page enter your email address and enter the password you created on the registration.
Watch the first training video called 'Recording Transactions in AutoKept' as it arrive in moments.
Grab an old receipt and do a test run on 'money out'.
Over the next few days watch the other video clips we’ll send on the back end spreadsheet and how to manage and record other types of critical transactions.
Ask us a question
Software License Agreement
1. This is an agreement between Licensor and Licensee, who is being licensed to use the named Software.
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
3. This License permits Licensee to install the Software on more than one computer system, as long as the Software will not be used on more than one computer system simultaneously. Licensee will not make copies of the Software or allow copies of the Software to be made by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement. Licensee may make copies of the Software for backup purposes only.
This Software is subject to a limited warranty.
Licensor warrants to Licensee that the physical medium on which this Software is distributed is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, the Software will perform according to its printed documentation, and to the best of Licensor's knowledge Licensee's use of this Software according to the printed documentation is not an infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights. This limited warranty lasts for a period of 30 days after delivery. To the extent permitted by law, THE ABOVE-STATED LIMITED WARRANTY REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No agent of Licensor is authorized to make any other warranties or to modify this limited warranty. Any action for breach of this limited warranty must be commenced within one year of the expiration of the warranty. Because some jurisdictions do not allow any limit on the length of an implied warranty, the above limitation may not apply to this Licensee. If the law does not allow disclaimer of implied warranties, then any implied warranty is limited to 30 days after delivery of the Software to Licensee. Licensee has specific legal rights pursuant to this warranty and, depending on Licensee's jurisdiction, may have additional rights.
5. In case of a breach of the Limited Warranty, Licensee's exclusive remedy is as follows: Licensee will return all copies of the Software to Licensor, at Licensee's cost, along with proof of purchase. (Licensee can obtain a step-by-step explanation of this procedure, including a return authorization code, by contacting Licensor at [address and toll free telephone number].) At Licensor's option, Licensor will either send Licensee a replacement copy of the Software, at Licensor's expense, or issue a full refund.
6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. Licensee's jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
7. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee's business operations.
8. Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee's right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
9. Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
10. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
11. This License Agreement is governed by the law of Ariona applicable to Arizona contracts.
12. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor's signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee's signature or Licensee's use of the Software.